Webbing Products is a supplier of superior quality flat and tubular lifting sling webbings. Webbings are colour coded in accordance with European regulations to indicate the safe working load limit (SWL) for slings used in general and industrial lifting.
The utilisation of specialist German technology for heavy webbing finishing ensures the webbing continually meets exacting international standards. Product life is also enhanced by the improved abrasion characteristics by minimising surface damage of the webbing during use.
Webbing Products’ range of lifting solutions include:
• Simplex webbing – heavy duty webbing for single layered slings.
• Duplex webbing – soft pliable webbing for multiple layered slings providing, improved sew-ability.
• Coarse tubular webbing – heavy duty construction for extended life.
• Standard tubular webbing – economy range.
The diverse product range caters for sling manufacture in light and heavy industrial lifting applications. Due to the webbing flexibility, lifting accessories can be fitted easily and quickly, offer optimum work safety and excellent handling capabilities. Synthetic slings significantly reduce the risk of accidental incendiary occurrences, highly recommended for application on oil and gas rigs where there is a greater risk of fire.
• Safety ratio of 7:1
• Colour coded to European Standards for easy identification
• Significantly reduces risk of accidental incendiary occurrences
• Lightweight and soft as compared to chain or steel wire rope
o Minimal risk of injury during handling
o Less risk of back injury
o Lower shipping costs
o Less likely to cause injury if left hanging
• Supple and can adapt to fit the load without damage
• Excellent handling capabilities
• No corrosion
• Does not weaken with age
• Shock absorbing
• High strength to weight ratio
• Able to lift greasy or polished objects
• Broad and flat load bearing surface
The simplex webbing range from Webbing Products, is made from industrial high tenacity polyester. Webbings are colour coded according…
The coarse tubular webbing range supplied by Webbing Products, is used in the production of heavy duty endless round lifting slings…
Go Directly To Products
• Lifting solutions
• Flat slings
• Endless slings
• Boat slings
• Round slings
Products are made from industrial high tenacity
filament polyester. Webbings are universally colour coded for identification purposes. Custom made
webbings are also available on request.
offered, with the company able to conduct on site
tensile testing up to 60 tons. ISO 9001:2008
accreditation by Dekra ensures the highest quality standards, service reliability and customer peace
of mind.The in-house laboratory supports
continuous product testing during the
manufacturing process to ensure consistent quality and specification adherence.